Saturday 19 June 2010

A new bloginning!

As you may have become aware, by the use of one of the most bitchin' of 5 senses: sight, I have once again start tripping the blog fantastique. God I'm pretentious. Like most blogs that don't have a specific reason for living, unlike say a sports blog ("Go team Association Football!"), or a games blog ("ZOMG that final boss was whack"), this will be a "general" blog. Which means it will probably have no coordination, and be sporadic in delivery, but being that it's my blog that's probably apt.

I was trying to think yesterday about what a suitable topic for this first post would be, I had a lot of ideas, the england game, some new music I like, some films I want to see etc. but they all seemed abit uninteresting to other people. Although I dare say 90% of any posts will be on similar subjects. So I'm just going to start, how 50% of blogs do start, by welcoming you to my blog!

Here are somethings I'm liking at the moment:

Pretentious Music:
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Queen Of The Night: Aria (Magic Flute) (Spotify)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9SX7V14Z4

Less Pretentious Music:
Joel Plaskett – When I Have My Vision (Spotify)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XUI62kxp0o

Thing I made:
The Walls - Directed by Graham Matthias, Produced by Jamie Williamson, Written by Jamie Williamson & Graham Matthias

Thing that's exciting me the most:
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World | International Trailer

1 comment: